Husqvarna Heritage Enduro Vary 2023
Celebrating the lengthy custom of Husqvarna Bikes competing on the highest stage of enduro racing, a restricted run of Heritage enduro machines with a particular, vintage-inspired color scheme has been created to pay tribute to the wealthy historical past of the model and commemorate its sturdy Swedish heritage.
All designed to compete on the highest ranges of enduro racing, every mannequin throughout the vary is distinctly competition-focused. With 4 4-stroke and three 2-stroke fashions accessible, Husqvarna Bikes’ enduro machines encourage riders of all talents to achieve their chosen self-discipline.
With WP suspension, agile and steady frames, lightweight solid swing-arms, and a dependable electrical starter, the 2023 Heritage enduro vary additionally will get the most recent digital rider aids and premium aftermarket elements.
2023 Husqvarna Enduro Technical Highlights
- New Husqvarna Racing heritage-inspired graphics
- New high-strength EXCEL alloy rims present glorious sturdiness and a premium end
- A two-piece carbon fibre composite subframe weighs simply over 1 kg
- WP XPLOR entrance forks and WP XACT rear shock for constant damping and distinctive dealing with
- Two Digital Gas Injection (EFI) maps on 4-stroke fashions plus Traction Management
- Two selectable ignition curves and computerized fuelling adjustment on 2-strokes
- Superior linkage rear finish
- Pankl Racing Techniques 6-speed gearbox with enduro particular ratios